VR GP needed for non-DWS just 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD – AMAZING EARNING POTENTIAL!
Our modern progressive practice is located in the metropolitan southwest district of Brisbane. Also known as the West Moreton region, our practice is ideally situated just a short 45 minutes’ drive from inner city Brisbane and offers you a broad range of exciting opportunities.
The west moreton region is one of the fastest growing areas in south east Queensland with residents from various walks of life, offering a welcoming multicultural environment and attractive lifestyle options for young families and couples. There is access to high performing private and public schools, affordable housing and major financial, medical and retail hubs. The region also has an impressive choice of restaurants and cafés, and a multitude of parks, outdoor activities, and BBQ facilities.
You’re certainly spoilt for choice!
Our practice provides a premium multidisciplinary environment to cater specifically to the needs of doctors and staff members. You will be working alongside 2 GPs, 1 Practice Nurse, a dedicated Practice Manager and a team of highly experienced reception staff. We are an accredited Bulk-Billing medical practice offering a high standard of medical care. The practice focuses on a flexible work-life balance in a professional and collegiate environment.
Our medical centre offers:
- Non-DWS location
- guaranteed earnings for 3 months then 70% of billings
- GP owned practice
- Busy patient workload
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Exceptional multidisciplinary support
- Flexible working hours
- Best practice software
- Online booking system for patients
- Ease of access in and out of the centre, including disabled access
- Conveniently co-located ancillary medical service providers
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled GPs to join a passionate and successful clinic. Our practice seeks to provide you with the means to succeed and to ensure that you feel supported.
To apply for this role please ensure that you meet the below essential criteria:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- General or Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Ability to work as a strong team player with a genuine passion for primary health care
If this role is for you, please register your interest by contacting us.